Feenish is an award-winning company established in 2001 to make a meaningful impact in the community through a range of creative documentary and media related projects. We are looking for an intern to help on a variety of projects which we will be running in early 2024. The details are as follows;
Location: Dublin 8
Duration: 8 weeks, beginning in late January / early February 2024, with the possibility of extension.
- The successful applicant should have their own laptop computer.
- The successful applicant will have experience of working with a variety of design software applications including editing.
- Experience with WordPress is beneficial.
- Fluency in Irish is beneficial, but not mandatory.
Role Focus: The intern will play a crucial role in video production and media communication, with a significant emphasis on research and utilizing design / editing software for creative projects.
Ideal Candidate: Someone keen on developing a career in video production, media, and creative design.
- Gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Work under the guidance of industry professionals.
- Opportunity to contribute to impactful projects.
How to Apply:
Send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 5pm on Wednesday 17th January 2024.
Where possible, links examples of your work online should be included.
Applicants will be shortlisted for interviews, to be conducted in late January.
Join us at Feenish Productions and embark on a journey of creativity and professional growth!